Sunday 24 August 2014

Living almost different races




 We all know that Malaysia is quite popular as a country that have many races. People from other countries would think that leaving in a country that have so many different races as a burden to them but to me, it’s such a fun and amazing things to have different races among us.

  There’s tons of races in Malaysia, for example is Malay, Chinese, Indians, Sikhs and Orang Asli. Orang Asli means Original People. These indigenous ethnic groups are found in both East and West Malaysia. Though Islam is the official religion, there is freedom of religion in Malaysia. You'll be surprised by the number of churches and temples you will see during your visit here. These kind of races mostly will found at West Malaysia.

  In East Malaysia, places like Sabah and Sarawak tend to have their own races such as Dayak, Iban, Bidayuh and Orang Ulu in Sarawak. Meanwhile in Sabah they have Kadazan Dusun, Bajau and Murut. All these different races has their own culture. Me as a Malaysian hat live in West Malaysia, I have always passionate to know about other races and cultures. Being different in culture and religious beliefs have contributed to making them very unique and interesting.

  Living in Malaysia which has so many races are not really a burden for me. Actually it’s an opportunity that Malaysians could take as a chance to increase our knowledge about our own beautiful country. I love living in Malaysia. Living with my friends who aren’t the same religion as I am is awesome. I get to know the things that impossibly I will know by myself without knowing them. I get to share about my cultures and they get to share theirs. How fun is that?


  As a Malaysians, we need to think positively about other religions and races. We need to respect each other either older people than us nor smaller. Age is just a number right? Respect is in need in our country so that we could live happily even though we’re in different races. At the end of the day, we will thank each other for having each other’s back

No comments:

Post a Comment