Sunday 24 August 2014

How to improve my english



  Last semester break, I joined an English Camp in Cherating. The main purpose of the camp was “How to Improve My English”. I was actually refused to join the camp but after thinking about it again, it somehow can gives me benefit to improve my English. The English Camp was organized by English Society. The camp was opened to all schools and colleges students.

    At the camp, all the English camp’s members must speak in English with each other. I also get to improve my English. I learned how to pronounce with proper pronunciation. Some of the students thought that speaking in English is difficult. Same goes to me but after learned and tried to speak in English frequently, I got to communicate with people properly without being shy.

    The provided an activity which the students have to watch movies and we have to learn on how to improve our speaking skills and we have to understand what was the story about. The teachers also asked us to play a role in every movies to improve our pronunciation better and be able to talk proper in English. I challenged myself to act in front of everyone including my parents. They said that my English has an improvement. I was so happy that moment.

   Last but not least, I keep on speaking in English to improve it to the better. People once said, “You may failed at first, but once you get up, let’s never give up.” That phrase gave me so much strength and made me braver than before. Now I know, English is the biggest language when you become a foreign in other people country. I’m so thankful because I can improved my English and produced a better pronunciation. Thanks to my parents because trust and encourages me to join the camp. To me, learning English is not something wasted. From there, we will be able to communicate with other people without having those shy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment