Wednesday 3 September 2014

Someone change my life.




    We all have that one person who changed our life. As for myself, Hakim was the one who changed my life since the first time I met him. Hakim is a hardworking man. He’s not a good looking man or rich but he’s a kind-hearted man with big heart who always made my heart pounding.
    We met at my favourite band’s concert. He was there with his friend which is a friend of mine too. Obviously he likes the same kind of music genre as I am. Our friend introduced us at each other and believe me, it was extremely awkward. He started to talk to me and we exchanged our phone number. After the concert, we started to texting and we were on the phoned for hours every single night before both of us off to bed.
    Things get serious between us after he asked me about jumping into the next level which is having a serious relationship with me. I was touched because I never thought he’d think that way. So we were together as a boyfriend/girlfriend for 2 years. For 2 years, he’s being such a good boyfriend to me. I never had someone that really care for me, love me for who I am and he never complained about my imperfections. We accept each other flaws.
    Compared to him, I’m not every man’s cup of tea. I was a bad girl before I met him. I wasn’t the kind of girl that dress cutely, act politely, talk softly nor walk properly. I was that kind of girl who wore oversized t-shirt, act like a boy and I don’t even walked like how a girl supposed to walk. But Hakim literally changed me. He made me want to be a girl. He made me feel so loved. He made me love myself and it surprised me when he can accept all my flaws including my past. Unconditional love is what I embraced from him and the ultimate respect for myself is what developed in me.
    Before I met him, I would have said love does not exist, not because I never experienced it, but because I did not believe in love. An emotion that cannot be seen but only felt to a certain point. How could that be, is the question I would always ask myself. He came into my life without a warning, he was my knight in shining armour. Having him in my life is total life changing and I’m glad he did.


No comments:

Post a Comment