Friday 26 September 2014

I want live in ____. Why?


    Since I was a little kid, I have always wanted to live in Indonesia. It is because my dad is an Indonesian. Having a dad who is purely Indonesian is a very cool. He  got married with my mother once he came to Malaysia. It’s not just because of that, Indonesia also known as one of the most interesting place to visit. For example interesting to visit is Kota Tua, Sunda Kelapa  Harbor, Taman Ismail Marzuki, Syahbahndar tower and many more. 
    One of the reason that I give to people why I want to live in Indonesia is that even though I am Malaysian, Indonesia feels like a home to me and I feel one with the local people. I think it’s because of my dad is purely Indonesian. I also do love Indonesian foods. Indonesia is a Muslim-majority country which is perfectly suitable for my family as a Muslim family to stay there. People in Indonesia are very friendly. They do not give much importance to race or   religion. They get along well with Indians, Chinese, Africans, Europeans and Americans.
    Living in Indonesia is one of my dreams. I wanted to live as an Indonesian so that I could pursue my dad’s Indonesian culture. Wish that I could fulfil my dreams living in Indonesia             

No comments:

Post a Comment