Friday 26 September 2014

My dream.

                                     
   A dream does not only a series of imagination that appears in your sleep but it is also defined as something that you has been desire or in other words, it is called ambitions. As a kid, you might be dreaming of how your future would be. It could be a dream of what would you want to achieve when you're an adult and this applined to me as well. 
   
   As for me, I am on my journey to purse my dream. I would love to have a permanent job either in government to private sector. A job that could guide me to become a sucessful person therefore I'm trying my best to exceed in studies. 

  At the same time, I want to make both of my parents proud of me. I want to return their deeds by making them happy and bring them to Mecca to perform haji. The only way I could do this is by having a great job in future.

   Hence, I want to have a well know company and know through the universe. However, I also want to have many staff are working for my company. Beside that, to develop in my company. I have to complete and make something different strategy such as increase technology that can attract other country to investment in my company. 

  Lastly, I'm grateful and thankful to all my friends that supported me from begining untill the end and hope my dream come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment