Sunday 24 August 2014

Malaysia and me.

  


   Malaysia and me. Malaysia is a beautiful and diverse country with many highlights and I am proudly say that I’m proud to be one of Malaysian. There’s so many things about Malaysia that I could simply relate to myself and extremely tons of incredible things or stuff that I could exposed to all of you.
   
  One of it is, the food. What do we eat in Malaysia? People will be attracted to the food which is sometimes out of this world. There are really so many things to eat and drink, and they all cost so little. It's sometimes called a food lovers' paradise. Malaysian foods are one of the best of the best food I ever eat. As a Malaysian, I’d probably recommend all of the tourist to taste all of Malaysian foods. I’ve been travelling all over the world, and yet, I’m still proud to say that Malaysian foods are the best!

   As for another perspectives, people will be happy to know that we have many beautiful beaches and enchanting islands. From easily accessible golden sands to crystal clear waters, it is as close to heaven on earth as one can possibly get. As for myself, I love going to the beaches and islands! It’s one of my favourite things about Malaysia. It’s comparable to other beaches and islands as if another beaches and islands that popular in the world. So I don’t have to go to other countries just to go to beautiful beaches and islands.
  
  One things that caught my eyes every time is the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. Place that has much to offer for tourist. The place that I could go shopping whenever I want to. Malaysians usually go to the shopping malls during weekend as past time. Shopping in Malaysia is an awesome experience for me. Where else can you find ultra-luxurious malls with affordable products?
  
   As I said earlier, being one of the Malaysians is one thing that should be proud with. And again, im proudly say that I AM PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment